Warehouse Manager needed for a leading FMCG company in Nigeria.
- Bachelor degree or any equivalent degree.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager of 6-7 years in the FMCG industry.
- Experience in Africa is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English.
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including: Manage in-bound and out-bound movements of stock, inventory control, space management, logistics, and floor productivity.
- Setup warehouse layout and manage spaces in an efficient manner.
- Oversee the receiving, storage, and distribution of goods.
- Control and reconcile stock levels / expiries on a regular basis and investigate any inventory losses.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team; manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
< Back to Job Search