Warehouse Manager needed for a leading FMCG company in Kuwait.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of proven warehouse management experience.
- Experience in the FMCG or Pharmaceuticals industry is a must.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Ms. Office applications.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Responsible for all day to day warehouse and distribution activities.
- Manage and coordinate functions within the sales divisions.
- Monitor and inspect functions and warehouse facilities to ensure all is in working conditions.
- Provide directions for Logistics and Distribution staff in order to ensure efficient and profitable operations.
- Control the inventory for receipt, storage and distribution of goods.
- Implement the FIFO (First In First out) rule on inventory.
- Ensure the efficient receipt, storage, picking, packing and dispatch of a wide range of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Commit to a non tolerance code for hygiene of warehouse and distribution facilities and staffs are to be of high standards.
- Ensure Health & Safety Policy is implemented.
< Back to Job Search