VIP IT Associate needed for a leading group in Kuwait.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role (supporting senior and executive level managers)
- Dual nationality is a plus
- Excellent command of English
- Arabic is a plus
- Expert in Windows (7, 8.1, 10) & Active Directory, Servers, monitoring etc
- Expert in File & Print using managed Print services.
- Expert in Server VM Technologies
- Good understanding of Office 365 technologies such as Exchange, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online.
- Excellent understanding of Mac OSX
- Excellent understanding of iOS and Android devices
- Experience integrating Macs into a Windows landscape including AD binding, network accounts, print, remote access and security protocols
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative applications
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office for Mac 2016 & Lync for Mac and others
- Understanding of computer management using Microsoft tooling and MDM Configuration Profiles
- Understanding of LAN/WAN environments using TCP/IP, VPNs, DNS & DHCP
- Training skills to coach and mentor the team in best practice and thorough support techniques.
- Experience with installations, projects
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and market leaders.
– Application packaging methodology using Microsoft deployment.
– ITIL foundation Certification or greater.
– Good understanding of Casper Suite / certification to CCT level
- Previous packaging experience of Mac applications
- Sound experience in problem resolution in a PC/Mac/LAN environment
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP networking (troubleshooting desktop issues)
- Experience supporting a range of end user devices (Smart Phones, Tablet, etc)
- In-Depth of Cloud networks, systems
- Hands on with all Apple technologies (AirPrints, Airplay, Libraries etc)
- Knowledge of High End Hi-Fi system
- Know-how of Home Automation systems
- Able to work independently
- Able to support 24 x 7 as and when required
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the Service in technical IT matters.
- Supporting the team of IT Specialists with knowledge, best practice and training to enable the team to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Ability to recognize and communicate global implications of changes within the team
- Working closely with the internal Service Operations teams to establish Roadmaps, planned projects and any change activities.
- Forming impact assessments for all change related activities to the Service customer base
- To be passionate about the service, the customers and about useful adoption of technology to delivery productivity gains and improve customer satisfaction.
- To ensure rigorous assessments are carried out to minimize any impact as a result of IT change activities
- To have a very strong and demonstrable customer satisfaction mindset.
- Ability to design and manage a full customer database of profile, assets, work styles and team etc
- Troubleshooting software conflicts and performance issue
< Back to Job Search