UX Designer Expert needed for a Telecom company in Metn, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Visual Communications, Fine Arts, Design or any related field.
- 7+ years of experience as a UX Design in an agency, at the advertiser, in a startup, or as a freelancer.
- Previous experience with the Design Thinking approach and conducted Design Sprints.
- Experience and strong leadership skills in the execution of UX.
- Experience in creating experience vision briefs, detailed experience plans, customer personas, unique interfaces, application maps, and other elements of robust customer engagement solutions.
- Hands-on expertise in use case development, mock-ups and fully interactive prototypes.
- Good knowledge about data driven design and analytics.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, works under pressure, excellent command of English.
- Skilled in Sketch, Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, research tools.
- Advanced knowledge in UX, UCD process.
- Able to work in a team.
- Study the opportunity and reformulate the needs of the projects.
- Formalize and apply UX methodological tools and be the guarantor to developers and designers.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Work with our UX Manager, Product Owner and visual designers to incorporate the visual identity into features.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- User research: interviews, field observations, quantitative and qualitative tests, personae, experience mapping, existing audit and competitive analysis.
- Information architecture and scripting: formalization of tree structures, user paths, flow diagrams, description of the principles of interaction.
- Prototyping: support and challenge the realization of wireframes and functional models, continuous improvement following user tests.
- Workshops and accompaniment: animation of (co) -creation and (co) -conception workshops, promote the culture Design and challenge the project teams in accordance with the agile methods of (Designers, Dev, Scrum Master, Product Owner…).
- Training: facilitation of training sessions, awareness of UX skills, processes and methods through presentations and speaking engagements.
- Monitoring: monitoring developments in practice, good practices and new tools.
< Back to Job Search