Trade Marketing Manager needed for a leading FMCG company in Beirut, Lebanon
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- MBA / Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of relative experience
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Good command of both English and Arabic
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of marketing concepts and trends
- Excellent management skills
- Computer proficient particularly with Microsoft Office products
- Dynamic with excellent organizational skills
- Sets annual marketing and promotions with marketing team in line with the overall brand strategy to ensure a successful marketing of the promotional items.
- Confirms the promotion agenda and calendar with concerned sectors to keep decision makers informed.
- Coordinates and follows up on displays and extra displays with merchandising team to ensure that the marketing plan is being executed.
- Develops tailored promotions and tailored activities in order to market the product specifically and successfully.
- Briefs and follows up with agency on development of in store branding and POS materials in order to enhance sales.
- Sets annual budget and investments per sector and per client in order to support the annual Marketing plan.
- Follows up and approves monthly expenses on activity media in order to ensure they are not exceeding the set budget.
- Conducts regular market visits to all sectors to ensure that all agreements are being applied.
- Follows up on A/P, gross margins and ATL programs to ensure a successful accounting system.
- Performs stock verification in order to ensure a proper invoicing and communication with sales.
< Back to Job Search