Specialist Prosthodontist needed for a leading dental clinic in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
- Master’s of Prosthodontics from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience working as a Prosthodontist.
- Sound knowledge of fixed and removable prosthodontics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Examining patients using X-rays and dental instruments to determine the type of dental prostheses required.
- Consulting with patients to discuss their dental concerns and medical histories.
- Taking impressions of patients’ jaws and teeth to determine the dimensions of the dental prostheses to be fabricated.
- Sending wax models of dental prostheses to the laboratory for fabrication.
- Fitting newly-fabricated dental prostheses in patients’ mouths and assessing whether adjustments are required.
- Performing teeth whitening procedures to treat extrinsic tooth discoloration.
- Using bonding procedures to repair cracks and chips, fill small gaps between the teeth, and alter the size of teeth.
- Collaborating with dental and healthcare specialists to develop suitable treatment plans for patients.
< Back to Job Search