Specialist Endodontist needed for a new clinic in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
- Completion of a post-doctoral residency program in Endodontics.
- License to practice dentistry.
- Certification through the American Board of Endodontics (ABE) is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience as a Specialist Endodontist.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye condition.
- A patient and empathetic disposition.
- Native Arabic speaker with a good command of English.
- Reviewing patients’ medical history and discussing their symptoms and concerns.
- Utilizing dental instruments and x-ray equipment to determine the cause of patients’ oral pain and discomfort.
- Formulating suitable treatment plans based on the diagnosed dental condition.
- Performing non-surgical root canal treatment to treat damaged or infected tooth pulp.
- Performing endodontic surgery to clean canals that contain calcium deposits, assist in making accurate diagnoses, and treat damaged root surfaces or surrounding bone.
- Performing apicoectomies to treat persistent inflammation or infection occurring in the bony area around the end of the tooth.
- Maintaining teeth that have previously undergone root canal procedures.
- Replanting teeth that have been knocked out of patients’ mouths.
- Completing comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and progress notes on each patient.
< Back to Job Search