Service Sales Engineer needed for a multinational company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, engineering technology or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Service/Equipment/Solution Sales experience – minimum 4 years in HVAC or industrial market.
- Engineering experience and not in particular HVAC.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
- Provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
- Develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful business.
- Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, our Products, and relevant industry issues.
- Drive local application of the Service sales strategy in the respective area.
- Achieve assigned personal sales and customer development quota through focus on Commercial & Industrial customer acquisition and development.
- Encourage customer growth and loyalty through continuous support and customer assistance.
- Day to day selling activities i.e. identifying sales opportunities, organizing, proposals, asking for and acquiring orders.
- Own Personal orders and sales forecasting.
- Consistently improve customer satisfaction and retention, by ensuring superior customer relationship management.
- Drive new customer acquisition and maximize market and account penetration.
- Implement and drive effective price management supported by Country Leader.
- Support marketing strategy for the Service stream in the dedicated region and ensure its implementation.
- Build effective interaction with Sales Engineers and Fulfillment Team of different profiles, backgrounds, experiences and personality types.
- Effectively cooperate within local organization (equipment, quotation, rental, etc.) and beyond (engineering, marketing) to develop the best solution for the customer and maximize business opportunities for the company.
- Act in full compliance with the company policies, processes and procedures.
- Adhere to high ethical standards of doing business and unconditionally follow the company Ethics and Compliance rules and ensure the same behavior from each individual team member.
- Any other ad hoc duties reasonably requested by the Country Leader.
- Maintains a healthy curiosity in the competition and the marketplace to ensure excellent market knowledge in the areas of:
- major competitors and third party and their products
- where market share is being lost and gained
- structure of marketplace
- product and vertical segments
- Supports annual budgeting process by taking a bottom-up approach to establish where there are opportunities for growth and using that information alongside market share and market trends to design high level initiatives to drive profitable growth.
< Back to Job Search