Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS) needed for a Telecom company in Metn, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Real world web and service development experience.
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Node.js, ReactJS and Express.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Experience with HTML & CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Experience modeling domain data in service and storage layers.
- Relational and/or NoSQL database experience such as MySQL, Postgres, Mongodb or Cassandra.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git, SVN, etc…
- Experience with Docker Experience with Amazon Web Services stack.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in mentoring and leading other engineers.
- Program daily in Node.js, ReactJS, Express and others.
- Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Build out unit tests and other automated tests.
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Enable analytics via tag management and logs.
- Help define architectures and design patterns.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Answer technical inquiries on code base and product.
- Lead the way with writing programmatic unit tests.
< Back to Job Search