Senior Software Engineer (CIAM) needed for a Telecom company in Metn, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or any IT related fields.
- 4 years of professional hands-on experience in implementing Identity and access management using ForgeRock.
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation, RBAC and ABAC.
- Should have knowledge of at least one of the following Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, and MySQL).
- Java experience, development of servlets, Spring Security, etc.
- Good understanding of security principles.
- Understanding of AD and LDAP principles.
- Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML, SAML or other SSO protocols.
- Familiarity with Agile and continuous integration.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Lead, architect, define and drive the engineering and implementation of enterprise CIAM solutions.
- Serve as the global technical SME within the CIAM domain.
- Develop enterprise architecture and system integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Perform security reviews of acquired and developed systems/applications to validate compliance with standards and best practices.
- Identify gaps in security architecture and develop a security risk management plan.
- Ensure the best Identity and Access Management practices within IT and the business.
- Identify and develop new concepts, tools, systems or processes to improve the enterprise CIAM security posture.
- Work with external vendors, system integrators and remote teams.
- Support for System and CIAM related policy development and regulatory compliance.
< Back to Job Search