Senior Software Engineer (Android, Kotlin) needed for a Telecom company in Metn, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or any IT related fields.
- 5 years of solid experience in Android development.
- Kotlin experience is a must have.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Retro fit, Rxjava, and Dagger).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new feature.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
< Back to Job Search