Senior Research Analyst needed for a leading multinational company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelors /Master’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Economic, or Business
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in documents processing and research
- Experience in research, consultancy, and financial services
- Possess excellent inter-personal and well-developed communication skills, in particular, questioning and listening skill
- Good analytic and research skills
- Team management
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio etc.)
- Sound time management skills
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility.
- Ability to proactively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time
- Managing the team of research analysts and training them as and when needed.
- Responsible for any research conducted by the team, in conjunction with the Content Manager.
- Identifying key pressure points within the research and content team.
- Creating a timetable of check-in points with the team to ensure progress is monitored and being made.
- Ensuring there is a planned program of projects for the team to work on so that they are developing and adding value to the content.
- Being accountable for input, completion and quality control of the deliverables.
- Coordinating and managing data collection as well as doing the quality check of the data collected.
- Conducting statistical analysis and write entry level reports.
- Communicating regularly with the team members to ensure all information is accurate and complete.
- Contributing to and support research and validation activities directly with the management.
- Looking after the individual and team target.
- Ensuring in-depth coverage of companies’ profiles.
< Back to Job Search