Senior Oracle Developer needed for a leading company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- BS in Computer Science
- 10+ years’ experience in Oracle Databases, designing and implementing technical solutions that are aligned with business strategy
- 5+ years of Oracle APEX 5.0 experience or higher
- Minimum of 5 application implementations
- Oracle Forms and Reports 11g and above
- Strong understanding of Oracle systems architecture, processes, and subsystems
- Experience with Oracle SOA and WebLogic Integrator
- Database experience: Oracle 12c, Oracle, JDBC, ODBC
- Tools: (Toad, SQL Developer, Jasper Server & Studio, Sublime).
- Extensive hands-on experience in business intelligence design and implementation of enterprise environment including code development and interactive reports and dashboard design.
- Establish a positive, professional relationship with staff.
- Work effectively with others to accomplish project deliverables by sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral formats.
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of programs.
- Design, Develop and integrate complex Database systems.
- Design, Create, Develop and integrate APEX 5.1, 18.1 applications.
- Solving issues for IMS & CRM applications.
- Resolve and modifying bugs & errors on IMS database application.
- Design and create complex Reports.
- Database administrator and developer for Oracle APEX application.
- Handling of applications errors or bugs for users by phone or remotely.
- Oracle Forms and Reports, TOAD, and Java
- Designs and develops OBIEE applications front-end calculations ( set analysis, aggregations, etc..) as per business requirements
- Lead efforts for tuning for the performance of OBIEE Reports and Dashboards, as well as other reporting tools.
- Develops code to summarize data and calculate metrics for executive dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- Troubleshoots, tunes, and supports existing data warehouses and BI applications
- Participate in performance plans and evaluations, including establishing personal and career objectives for themselves.
< Back to Job Search