Senior Management Consultant needed for a leading healthcare management consulting firm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or Business Management. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-7 years of proven experience in the management consulting field, with a focus on the healthcare sector.
- Must be already based in KSA.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare consulting services and solutions.
- Excellent project management skills. PMP certification is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic preferred).
- Strong analytical skills.
- External focus, entrepreneurial thinker: having the view on the broader picture
- High level of flexibility, passion, engagement and ability to thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- Ability to find added value solutions for customers.
- Team player and results-oriented.
- Resourceful, innovative and persuasive.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, MS-Office, Project tools
- Developing project charter and plan, with clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities.
- Leading and being responsible for tracking day-to-day activities required to ensure projects are completed on time, with quality, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals.
- Creating regular project status reports and effective customer communication tools.
- Building strong, trusted relationships with customers.
- Successfully managing multiple tasks and responsibilities while balancing priorities and providing timely communication to colleagues.
- Preparing and delivering succinct, clear and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
- Identifying risks and offering solutions and mitigation strategies across multiple programs.
- Understanding internal and external customer/stakeholder needs and driving project team actions including development of company’s solutions on assigned projects.
- Collaborating effectively with diverse teams.
- Demonstrating high emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills.
- Contributing to a work environment that is inclusive, respectful, and rewarding.
< Back to Job Search