Senior Investment Analyst needed for a leading group in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- BS. degree in Finance, Investment or related field.
- CFA certification is a plus.
- 2-5 years of proven experience in Private Equity, Public Equity or Real Estate.
- Thorough understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A team player who can work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Build financial models and valuation analysis on existing and new investments opportunities using different valuation approaches.
- Conduct research on financial and non-financial data and benchmarking against industry standards (i.e. financial analysis and research include reviewing forecasts related to key financial matters like profitability, cash flow, ROI/other ratios…, etc.).
- Work with various external stakeholders (partners, regulatory authorities, industry trade groups, and different advisors.
- Conduct financial due diligence, manage, or coordinate and assist in deal sourcing and structuring.
- Apply financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and analysis and conduct scenario analysis for acquired and potential assets, and present findings to the head of investments.
- Liaise with external consultants on various projects like business valuation analysis, financial trending, and modeling.
- Communicate with portfolio companies on regular basis and obtain financial and non-financial information to ensure alignment between our group’s strategic direction and the results of the portfolio companies.
- Prepare presentations and recommendations for existing portfolio companies and new investment opportunities and present a comprehensive analysis and rationale.
- Monitor the strategic, financial, operational, and corporate governance performance of companies in the current portfolio to ensure individual investments and overall portfolio meet performance and risk goals.
- Review marketing investment documents on new investments and existing investments (Teasers, Executive Summary, Press Releases).
< Back to Job Search