Senior Social & Digital Strategist needed for a leading multinational agency in Dubai, UAE (On-site OR Remote).
- At least 2 years of experience in in a senior digital strategy role.
- Deep understanding of digital and social, as well as the marketplace and current trends in digital marketing, advertising and PR.
- A proven track record of developing actionable and profitable strategies that also drive business growth and brand equity.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to innovate and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to motivate and manage cross practice teams that are not direct reports.
- Strong written skills with the ability to take complex ideas and distill them down into digestible concepts.
- The ability to accurately scope and budget projects and manage timelines.
- Business acumen to spot new business opportunities with exciting clients and to upsell our services or to pitch and win new business.
- Understanding the overall financial challenges and revenue targets and working closely with the GM to achieve the numbers.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Directly accountable for the overall planning, leadership, and direction of digital/social strategy and deliverables for our clients.
- Develop digital, mobile and social content strategies for existing and potential clients.
- Develop integrated multichannel strategies for existing and potential clients.
- Manage and oversee social media content for all clients.
- Develop measurement plans with customized KPIs necessary to track big picture success and alignment with strategy.
- Ensure the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs.
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to leading pitch teams.
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- May include other duties as assigned.
< Back to Job Search