Senior DevOps Engineer needed for a Telecom company in Metn, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Prior experience of 3 years in similar role, preferably in Financial or Banking environment.
- Experience maintaining 99.99% availability with large production environments.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar infrastructure automation tool.
- Strong CI, CD experience using tools like Git, Jenkins, or other.
- Experience with Containerization (e.g.: Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience working with Cloud Infrastructure (e.g.: AWS, Google Cloud, OpenStack, Azure).
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps practices and methodologies.
- Log Transportation and consolidation (e.g: Logstash, Kibana, Splunk).
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions, including open-source.
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Chef cookbooks.
- Configure and manage data sources like Elasticsearch, Hadoop, etc…
- Work closely with development teams/other cross-functional teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- Support the automation architect to design and build the CI/CD Infrastructure.
< Back to Job Search