Senior Architect needed for a leading real estate development company in Dakar, Senegal.
- Degree in architecture from a reputable university.
- 8+ years of proven experience as a Senior Design Architect.
- Solid experience in high-end collective housing projects. Experience in commercial and industrial projects is a plus.
- Solid experience in interior design.
- Strong knowledge of construction procedures, material and project management standards.
- Good knowledge of normative and regulatory environments.
- Deep knowledge of all project phases: (programming, phases studies, technical details, tender procedures, execution details, onsite scheduling and management, execution control).
- Good knowledge of design, construction and project management software.
- Strong interest in passive and bioclimatic constructions techniques.
- Good Knowledge of local context and execution capabilities.
- Excellent negotiation and time management skills.
- Team player with leadership skills, autonomous, responsible, curious, creative, rigorous and precise.
- Perfect written and spoken French, English is a plus.
- Programming support.
- Project Management / Creative Guidance.
- Coordination with Design Offices.
- Supervision of administrative procedures (building permits and other).
- Production of the visual elements necessary for the execution teams (Plans, sketches, three-dimensional models, videos or virtual models).
- Supervision of the Consultation file of DCE companies.
- Planning and general coordination of operations.
- Supervision of the proper work execution in accordance with the rules of art, but also, in accordance with the execution file, and this until the delivery.
- Knowledge and application of site safety rules.
- Respect of the deadlines and the budget fixed.
- General financial operational management and validation of the advancement of service providers.
< Back to Job Search