Senior Actuary needed for a leading company in Beirut, Lebanon
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Insurance or any relevant field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Life, Health and Motor
- Effective analytical, numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident decision-making and problem-solving skills with a logical approach to work
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proactive with good teamwork skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel…)
- Prepare Actuarial report and recommendations to company’s clients based on their data summaries, trend analysis in respect of their existing portfolios.
- Articulate the Actuarial rationale behind the actuarial recommendations to clients either in writing or during client meetings.
- Provide actuarial analysis for pricing and risk assessment selections including trend data analysis.
- Provide actuarial advices on the overall life and health rate/pricing, underwriting policy and guidelines.
- Design and develop new Life products and produce underwriting procedures and risk selection guidelines to insurers.
- Provide insurance companies a breakdown analysis of the development of their existing insurance Life portfolios.
- Profit testing and monitoring of existing and new life insurance products.
- Produce an annual report about the adequacy of the technical reserves of the Insurance companies.
- Perform rate revision every six months, per product and class of coverage mainly for life and health business.
- Produce a quarterly Loss Performance Report for Insurers with exhibits showing the portfolio performance and highlighting major KPIs.
- Lead and deliver presentations communications to clients, prospects or industry seminars that will promote company’s service and operations
< Back to Job Search