Senior Accountant needed for a leading law firm in Dubai.
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting. MBA or professional certifications are a plus (CPA, CA..).
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years in similar position.
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements.
- Good Knowledge in accounting standards and GAAP.
- Detail oriented.
- Good time management skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining the firm’s financial policies and procedures by providing operational and administrative direction to the accounting, budgeting, tax, insurance and investor relations’ functions.
- Support in ensuring soundness of firm’s financial structure and managing the firm’s relationships with financial institutions, investors and government agencies.
- Takes an active role in supporting the development of the firm to maximize the overall corporate strategy.
- Carries out processes to ensure that the management and shareholders have the right information to set goals, make decisions and monitor performances.
- Implements procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper financial records and adequate accounting controls and services. He is responsible for internal control.
- Acts as custodian of funds, securities and assets of the Firm.
< Back to Job Search