Sales Manager needed for a leading company in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Bachelor of Science, MBA is a plus.
- 7 to 9 years of relevant experience in the electrical field (power and/or lighting).
- 2 to 3 years of relevant Sales Management experience.
- High level of leadership and strategic thinking.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-paced and challenging business environment.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English.
- Set strategies and plans for the Sales team and lead them to implement these plans.
- Monitor all sales channels activities.
- Implement effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection target.
- Manage the Wholesalers to control their orders based on the assigned sales targets.
- Maintain contact with Key Accounts in the market area to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and guides the Sales team performance, sets clear targets objectives to drive improved results and define clear development goals and plans.
- Recruit and interviews Sales team based on a criteria agreed upon with the company standards to ensure the right person in the right place.
- Advise and coach the Sales team.
- Monitor the accounts receivables for all clients and especially those whom exceed their limits.
- Establish a quarterly sales target for the Sales Department to be approved by the management.
- Meet monthly with the Sales team to revise weekly performance, pending issues, complaints or any related cases.
- Make all needed efforts to maximize both present, long term sales and gross profits.
- Monitor and maintains inventory levels and reviews the entire inventory on a daily basis.
- Monitor long term Stock Management.
- Develop sales forces to have the most well trained and professional sales force possible.
- Handle complaints from the wholesaler, dealers, customers and constructively handles (or supervises the handling of) all customer complaints related to the Sales Department.
- Monitor competitors’ strategy and products portfolio.
- Manage day to day operations of sales business.
- Set the monthly order.
- Have solid plan to increase
- Adopt new clear strategy to minimize credit gradually.
- Explore continuously for new sales channels.
- Update accounts list with clear data.
- Perform other duties as and when requested by the direct manager.
< Back to Job Search