Sales Manager needed for a leading company in Bahrain.
- Bachelors/MBA degree from a reputable university.
- Preferably engineering background.
- Computer Proficiency -MS word, Excel, Point.
- 10+ years’ experience in the industrial kitchens or MEP field.
- Smart working and result oriented.
- Abilities to create and maintain relationships.
- Strong analytical personality with strong decision-making skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and committed.
- Modern relationship skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- To handle customer complaints and maintain satisfactions.
- Provide marketing leadership & necessary resources to achieve the give given targets.
- Observe the market for new business opportunities & implement new strategies accordingly.
- All activities related to marketing and to meet the target set to meet the company objective.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition
- Manage mentor, and lead sales team
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans.
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/ meetings.
- Establish Sales territories and manage sales distribution.
- Interact with sales representatives, team leaders/managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Follow-up on potential sales leads.
- Maintain good relation with consultant and suppliers in order to secure project sales.
< Back to Job Search