Sales Director needed for a leading company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or sales related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Sales Manager or Director, in the elevators industry
- Relevant experience in the Saudi market is a must
- Strong systems skills
- Solid negotiating and analytical skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate with good understanding of MS Office.
Dynamic personality, being a Sales Director the person will have to work and maintain relationships with a variety of different people
- Arabic & English speaker
- Ensure that all contracts related to sales are aligned within the company’s policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Make sure that all sales records received by companies are updated accordingly.
- Update the General Manager on the analysis conducted within a potential market, also the activity of competitors, and strategies as well
- Ensure proper coordination between both the Engineering & Installation sections for the purpose of having a smooth execution of the project/contract
- Coordinate pricing matters/policies with the General Manager
- Develop & liaise with good and prospective clients throughout the Region such as contractors, owners, and consultants, also provide them with technical advice to facilitate and improve the future business of the Company
- Implement approved Sales Section’s policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out
in a controlled manner
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Support in monitoring day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedures.
- Supervise, guide and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching of direct reports.
- Generate commitment, motivation and enthusiasm for team goals, and guide team members through periods of change or uncertainty.
- Provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow.
- Provide opportunities for team members to suggest participate in and contribute to improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Ensure the team complies with Company values, policies, processes and systems.
< Back to Job Search