French-speaking Restaurant Manager needed for a leading restaurant in Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire).
- Diploma or bachelor degree in hospitality management.
- Multilingual with emphasis on French.
- Culinary diploma and workshops attended.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the F&B industry with at least 3 years as Restaurant Manager and 3 years in customer service management.
- Extensive knowledge of food safety rules and regulations.
- Well-groomed, physically fit and in good health.
- Training skills, conflict resolution skills, and computer literacy, critical thinker, time management skills, financial management skills, familiar with restaurant management software.
- Motivational, team player with strong communication skills.
Reports to: Operation Manager/Head office. With weekly meetings covering any concerns are covered and a monthly report that will contain any ideas for improvement.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operations (front and back of the house).
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Deliver superior service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Train staff: upselling techniques, customer care and service.
- Ensure the restaurant is spotless at all times.
- Implement initiative to improve sales and productivity.
- Regularly review product quality and search for new vendors.
- Conducts employee performance assessment.
- Appraise positive employee effort.
- Control food and operational cost.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction.
- Respond to customer complaints.
- Ensure that there is minimal waste.
- Set a monthly forecast plan and submits it to superior.
- Ensure all required items are always available and no shortages must occur.
< Back to Job Search