A young and dynamic (French speaking) Restaurant Manager is needed for a new international restaurant in Douala, Cameroon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar role with a reputed F&B brands.
- Experience in managing multiple F&B outlets is a plus.
- Experience in restaurant openings is a plus.
- Proven experience in staff management and development.
- Experience in analyzing financial data.
- Good knowledge of planning and forecasting.
- Track record of managing inventory and cost control.
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Ability to use relevant computer applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Fluent in French.
- Plan and direct all restaurant operations.
- Maintain high standards of food, service, health and safety.
- Ensure the efficient and profitable business performance of the restaurant and the optimal utilization of staff and resources.
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees.
- Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary.
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses.
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Process payroll and maintain all relevant records.
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards.
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel.
< Back to Job Search