Research Analyst needed for a leading multinational company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Banking, or Business
- 2 years of work experience in documents processing and research
- Experience in research, consultancy, or financial services
- Possess excellent inter-personal and well-developed communication skills, in particular, questioning and listening skill.
- Good analytic and research skills.
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio etc.).
- Ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high-pressure environment
- Sound time management skills
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility
- Ability to proactively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team
- Conducting extensive research on companies, and industries.
- Gathering the right intelligent information from different credible sources.
- Connecting with the companies to conduct interviews to gather information.
- Research of data in a timely and accurate manner while aligning with the relevant research guidelines.
- Preparing in-depth and comprehensive reports and documents containing company profiles
- Doing risk assessment and financial analysis of the Companies
- Assigning company ratings as per the guidelines
- Proactively providing support for internal initiatives and different departments as and when required
- Taking complete ownership of the work assigned
- Efficiently organizing, storing and analyzing data with attention to security and confidentiality
< Back to Job Search