Research Analyst needed for a leading company in Lebanon.
- A minimum of bachelor’s or associate’s degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years of proven experience in research companies.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
- Strong business acumen and sound financial understanding.
- Experience in Financial markets / Bonds.
- Experience in applied research or data management (collecting, interpreting and organizing data).
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice.
- Excellent command of communication in English.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential.
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication.
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related potential markets.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets.
- Contact companies and agencies who can provide useful financial and non-financial data.
- Research market trends, conduct surveys, analyze data from competitors and analyze the business’ operations, expenditures and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Analyze trends and forecasts and provide business recommendation.
- Use statistical, economic, data modelling techniques and tools, data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Organize and analyze data, create charts and graphs and present your findings to the leadership team.
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
- Communicate with different stakeholders involved such as business leaders, financial officers and market representatives.
- Interpret markets to conclude financial recommendations.
< Back to Job Search