Remote Digital Manager needed for a leading multinational agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- 5-8 years of proven experience in successfully managing digital media campaigns.
- Extensive experience in Digital Media Planning, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing as well as Client Servicing.
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Bring a knowledge of strategies for consumer engagement across the digital consumer journey from awareness, to engagement through to purchase.
- Understand the connection and impact of elements of the strategy including influencer marketing, social campaigns, search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising and eCommerce.
- Be bold; pitch and deliver innovative ideas to clients and develop creative solutions that boost their brand’s reputation.
- Act as lead client contact during the phases of campaigns and develop comprehensive digital and optimization strategies that incorporate industry best practices and are integrated and aligned with existing plans.
- In conjunction with our data + measurement teams define new way to help measure the ROI of our digital campaigns, define KPI’s and implement measurement and reporting methods to gauge success for client campaigns.
- Champion the importance of client satisfaction and service within the team, leading by example and encouraging positive client relationship building behavior and champion stand-out work.
- Demonstrate a clear ability to lead teams.
- Assess recruitment need and establish a database of talents that agency can tap into.
- Actively encourage and support the team in attending training as well as other relevant training events within or outside the agency.
- Identify new opportunities within and outside the existing client portfolio and play a proactive role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion using the full Creative Process and other structures for new business developments. Lead new business pitches and make an active contribution
- Assume responsibility for budget monitoring, revenue forecasting, fee negotiation, staff planning and managing over-servicing levels for profitability on clients you directly lead
- Participate in thought leadership opportunities,
- Independently, assume a greater level of responsibility and accountability for client relationships, driving your practice area with revenue targets.
- Create and drive initiatives to strengthen skills and culture of practice area/office through training and/or office responsibilities.
- Take a lead role on strategic consultancy services and training clients and teams in key skillsets.
- Successfully manage employee issues and difficult employee communications to a productive outcome.
< Back to Job Search