Quality Control Chemist needed for a leading factory in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing lab
- Knowledge of analytical testing techniques
- Ability to write extensive reports on lab results
- Good command of English
- Responsible for sampling and testing raw materials, products in mid-production, and finished products.
- On a daily basis, evaluate raw materials that arrive to ensure they meet quality standards and project specifications.
- Select random samples to ensure quality is maintained throughout the production process.
- Examine the finished products and document any problems discovered before they head to distribution.
- Organize and control Quality of packaging and raw materials with full QC documentation as per quality standards.
- Test products before, during, and after production with Aging QC tests.
- Coordinate QC of freshwater, wastewater and QC of materials management + Documentation
- Follow on all company Products, governmental Registration and QC audits.
- Clean, maintain and store testing tools and equipment.
- Create thorough reports on tests and findings.
- Evaluate testing protocols and suggest improvements
< Back to Job Search