Project Manager (Solid Waste Management) needed for a leading consulting firm in Lebanon.
- MSc Degree in Civil & Environmental Engineering, from a reputable university.
- At least 10 years of experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience as Project Manager/ Team Leader.
- Experience within preparing master plans and feasibility studies for solid waste management systems.
- Experience within design of collection & transportation schemes.
- It would be an asset if you also have experience within landfill and treatment systems (e.g. MRF/MBT) design and/or construction supervision.
- Experience with CAD applications is a must.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Team player with strong project management and coordination skills.
- Ability to travel 90-120 days a year in periods with typical durations of 1-3 weeks.
- You will join our environment team and work at various stages of international solid waste projects primarily financed by donors/International funding Agencies, including national strategies and technical assistance/capacity building to solid waste actors, collection and transportation schemes, treatment systems and landfills, and closure of old dumpsites.
- Manage teams made of in-house engineers and draftsmen as well as international/on-site experts, to:
– Deliver various studies and reports pertaining to solid waste projects, including master plans, feasibility studies, EIAs, technical designs and specifications.
– Support and be the primary point of contact with clients during the implementation of the project and the supervision of works.
- Lead the preparation of technical and financial offers on solid waste tenders.
< Back to Job Search