Project Manager needed for a leading company in Bahrain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university.
- 7-1 years of proven experience in the same field.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Risk and cost management skills.
- Performance monitoring.
- Technical skills.
- Develop and maintain professional communications with co–workers and clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients assuring client satisfaction.
- Meet established revenue and profit goals.
- Attend client project meetings.
- Establish, manage, and provide leadership to project team.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot problems associated with project.
- Monitor the purchase materials and equipment as needed.
- Maintain control and accurate projections and project costs
- Support accountability for induvial projects as well as MEP department on general.
- Maintain and follow Project Management Procedures.
- Support the site team.
- follow the site invoice.
< Back to Job Search