Project Manager (Hydraulic Engineering) needed for a leading consulting firm in Lebanon.
- MSc Degree in Civil & Environmental Engineering from a reputable university.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience as Project Manager / Team Leader.
- Experience within slope stability software (Geoslope or equivalent), calculation of hydraulic structures incl. spillway, tunnels, transmission lines).
- Experience within soil classifications and characteristics.
- It would be an asset if you also have experience within water/storm water/wastewater distribution and treatment systems design and/or construction supervision
- Experience with CAD applications is a must.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Team player with strong project management and coordination skills.
- Ability to travel 90-120 days a year in periods with typical durations of 1-3 weeks.
- You will join our Hydraulic team and work at various stages of international water projects, including preparing water resource management schemes, designing and implementing dams and hill lakes, transmission, distribution/treatment systems and providing capacity building to national and local water players.
- Manage teams made of in-house engineers and draftsmen as well as international/on-site experts, to:
– Deliver various studies and reports pertaining to hydraulic projects, including master plans, feasibility studies, EIAs, technical designs and specifications.
– Support and be the primary point of contact with clients during the implementation of the project and the supervision of works.
- Lead the preparation of technical and financial offers on water tenders.
< Back to Job Search