Production Manager needed for a leading factory in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in chemistry, food technology or any other related field.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Production Manager, preferably in food manufacturing companies.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Good command of French language.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- Supervising and managing the work of junior staff.
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
< Back to Job Search