Poultry Production Manager needed for a leading company in Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or Agriculture Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the poultry field with at least 3 years in managerial level.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good command of English.
- Organize and manage daily operation in Broiler farms (own & contracts), Breeder farms, Lab.,..
- Conduct regularly management meetings to analyze data related to: bird weights, livability, egg information, and feed conversion.
- Regular farm and hatchery visits to inspect and highlight any abnormal issues and take corrective actions accordingly.
- Monitor all budgets and operational costs.
- Coordinate with procurement and maintenance.
- Prepare the feed formula for the production team, vaccination/medication schedule on weekly basis, and imported chicks quantities.
- Coordinate with the Lab technician the feed sample results in order to maintain the best quality of production.
- Arrange and control the process chicken loads.
- Manage employee performance, providing positive and/or corrective feedback.
- Promote safety and sanitary environment in all assigned areas.
- Prepare reports: flock closing, production report (broiler & breeders), …
- Validate all reports sent by the production team.
< Back to Job Search