Plastic Surgeon needed for a new clinic in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- A degree in Medicine.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Plastic Surgeon, after completion of sub-specialty / fellowship training.
- Proven experience in performing cosmetic procedures such as Liposuction, Facelift Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Hair Transplant…
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of patient aftercare and wound management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and impeccable bedside manner.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
- Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
- Performing consultations with patients who suffer from birth defects, injuries, burn wounds, or those who want to enhance their physical appearance.
- Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
- Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
< Back to Job Search