Plant Manager needed for a leading food manufacturing company in South Lebanon
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Agricultural Engineering
- 10 years of experience in production (at least 3 years as operation manager)
- Strong knowledge in financial operations.
- skillful in risk management, and result oriented.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Openness for receiving performance feedback with a positive attitude
- Proficient computer skills in spreadsheets, data bases and word processing.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of equipment, products and processes is a plus.
- Self-motivated, organized and details oriented.
- Background in HAACP, Safety, GMP.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
- Assist in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Manage production, maintenance at manufacturing facilities to ensure production in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure standards for product quality, equipment, and operator performance are maintained and cost effective technology is used to maximize production.
- Ensure fixed assets are preserved. Initiates recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to plant property.
- Develop, monitor, and report on operating costs within functional areas.
- Ensure orders are manufactured according to specifications and quality standards are met.
- Manage policy deployment in the areas of LEAN manufacturing techniques, cost reduction, on-time work order completion, safety, customer satisfaction, and plant performance measures.
- Identify, communicate, and drive implementation of capital investments and improvement projects.
- Work effectively and relate well with others.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others, working to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Responsible to ensure the production of safe and quality food complying with international standards.
- Responsible to follow established procedures that comply with quality systems.
- Perform other tasks requested by the General Manager.
- Attending all Board of Executive Directors meetings.
- Responsible for implementing all actions agreed during board of executive directors meeting.
- Seek the success of the company by continuously improving operation.
< Back to Job Search