Paralegal Officer needed for a leading company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or paralegal studies.
- 3 -5 years with relevant experience.
- Fluent in English, French, and Arabic.
- Strong analytical, research, and critical skills.
- Excellent in planning, organizing, and information monitoring.
- Strong communication skills.
- Expert in stress tolerance and attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of responsibility with a team spirit.
- Coordinate with the company’s lawyer on all legal matters and contracts.
- Coordinate with insurance companies on contract terms and renewals.
- Advise the head of departments on legal steps while dealing with their subordinates when need be.
- Review company policies and make sure it is aligned with the newest regulations that should be implemented.
- Keep a record and update all legal files.
- Perform research on applicable regulations and laws.
- Prepare and review legal documents including employee contracts, confidentiality agreements, shareholder agreements, articles, lease agreements.
- Organize, analyze, cross-check and validate the information.
- Prepare written reports.
- Help prepare legal arguments, applications, and declarations.
- Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy.
< Back to Job Search