Operations Manager needed for leading F&B group in Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the F&B industry.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as an Operations Manager, managing at least 5 F&B outlets.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English.
Responsible for the implementation, management, supervision and evaluation all of the organization’s programs, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization. As a member of the management team, the Operations Manager participates in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives in addition to problem solving. Works within the guidelines, policies and mission of the organization and will be accountable and responsible for specific projects and assignments.
- Develop annual business plans identifying key activities and priorities. Set the yearly operation budget, forecast together with the financial manager and department head ( purchasing , Area managers ) and monitor them.
- Implement hygiene, food safety and standards
- Monitor and follow up on the distribution system cycle within the operation and oversee the production list.
- Reviewing the operation’s progress towards achieving overall organizational goals, Measuring employee performance, Assessing the effectiveness of training programs.
- Maintain a standard operation throughout manuals and procedures.
- Schedule auditing for all branches ( hygiene, sanitation and service ).
- All memos and internal movement of his staff should be reviewed and approved by him.
- Improve existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Ensure that subordinates are totally conversant with and implementing all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective working relationships with line and staff functions to ensure the efficient opening of new contracts.
- Regularly check restaurant operation (restaurant visits) at various shift times.
- Review and analyze monthly results, highlight problem areas and take appropriate action to rectify poor performance.
- Control Area and Branch Managers’ weekly schedule
- Interviewing and participating in recruiting
- Check and approve the monthly wages of all outlets, updating manning review
- Set the annual leave program with the Area manager, Branch manager
- Plan and organize the training program involving the Area /branch managers and the HR department, follow the evaluation/assessment system Evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity /participate in the recruitment
- Set a recruitment plan, promotion , staff retaining program with the HR
- Ensure that district managers are conducting regular performance appraisals and drawing up appropriate action and developmental training plans for their subordinate managers, using job descriptions as a guide.
- Draw up, in conjunction with the Personnel Manager, meaningful succession and career plans for all management staff.
- Weekly operational meeting with department heads (recorded and documented).
- Communicate with the owners informing them about the state of operation, forecast budget, the actual, achieved goals and the amendment in plans if any.
- Overview the customers’ complaints and providing the proper solution in order to avoid any faulty objections from happening.
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned.
< Back to Job Search