Motor Underwriting Team Leader needed for a leading insurance company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration…
- CII certification is a plus.
- 5-8 years of underwriting experience within the motor sector.
- Strong knowledge in motor vehicles, types, models and engine power.
- Have a good relationship with the local brokers.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Ms. Office applications.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Analyse risk in insurance proposals, determine policy terms and calculate premiums on the basis of actuarial, statistical and background information.
- Manage a team of motor underwriters and drive performance and engagement within the team.
- Support, monitor and ensure the correctness of documentation.
- Ensure renewals are prepared and submitted to clients in a timely manner.
< Back to Job Search