Medical Sales Representative needed for a leading company in Beirut, Lebanon
- 1 to 5 years of experience in selling medical equipment.
- Bachelor degree in life science or business administration.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player, hard worker, and have ownership towards achieving company goals.
- Honest, presentable and professional in dealing with clients.
- Creative, proactive and client oriented.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Candidate should be motorized.
- Promote and sell medical equipment to hospitals, medical centers and clinics.
- Build and maintain an excellent and long-term relationship with clients and create a strong network with key influencers to help achieve company goals.
- Assist in designing strategies and initiatives to create a competitive edge and awareness of company brands and products.
- Follow up and communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Prevent and manage problems with clients.
- Assist in identifying and providing solutions for problems arising in the market and with clients.
- Develop, prepare and analyze reports for gathered market information.
- Responsible to meet department goals.
- Operate within company values, policies and procedures.
< Back to Job Search