Medical Representative is needed for a leading pharmaceutical company in Keserwan, Lebanon
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Biology or Biochemistry
- Master / MBA is a plus
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English and Arabic
- Strong customer orientation with good negotiation and promotion skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Collaboration and teaming attitude
- Outgoing, energetic and punctual
- Motorized and presentable
- Prepare and plan schedules of doctors, clinics and hospitals to be contacted and visited.
- Manage portfolio of clients (doctors and others).
- Build and maintain excellent and long-term relationship with client
- Create a strong network with key influencers to help achieve the company’s goals and targets.
- Promote company products to doctors and other related clients such as private clinics and hospitals.
- Assist in designing strategies and initiatives to create competitive edge and awareness of company brands and products.
- Follow up and communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Prevent and manage problems with clients.
- Assist in identifying and providing solutions for problems arising in the market and with clients.
- Develop, prepare and analyze reports for gathered market information.
- Responsible to meet department goals.
- Operate within the company’s values, policies and procedures.
- Cover the area of Keserwan (including Jbeil)
< Back to Job Search