Remote Media Buyer needed for a fast growing digital agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, statistics… or any other related field.
- Proven experience in media buying for 2+ years (performance marketing campaigns).
- Managed ad spend of at least $10k/month profitably.
- You love data and numbers and are obsessed with testing different scenarios until you find the winning system.
- Significant experience in ecommerce and/or online education (webinars, online courses).
- Ability to hit the ground running with no significant direction.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in English and Arabic).
- Strong organizational and planning skills and excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, and prioritize work.
- Data related education/experience is a plus.
- Copywriting experience (ads, websites etc) is a plus.
- Email Marketing experience is a plus.
- Create, monitor, and optimize ad campaigns on our main platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Google amongst others).
- Constantly optimize the performance of your campaigns using various tools and platforms.
- Work with internal or external designers, copywriters and video editors to create and constantly optimize high performing creative materials (ad copy and design, video ads and landing pages).
- Perform A/B testing on all aspects of your campaigns to ensure high performance.
- Create detailed media plan for all clients and a detailed list of goals and KPIs to go after daily, weekly and monthly.
- Create a reporting system and dashboards based on goals and KPIs through Google Data Studio (and/or other tools).
- Keep up to date on the latest changes and new trends within the industry and apply them to your daily work in addition to competitor research and analysis.
- Own and manage relevant relationships with partners and clients through all relevant channels (slack, email and Whatsapp).
- Create client-facing reports such as weekly and monthly metrics and pitch decks.
- Present campaign performances to clients on a regular basis.
- Create relevant standard operating procedures.
- Use Clickup as the primary Project Management Software.
- Contribute in the growth of our community by sharing learning posts and holding live Q&A sessions.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties.
< Back to Job Search