Marketing Manager needed for a leading company in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- MBA is a plus.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the electrical (power and/or lighting) field.
- Willingness to travel internally often.
- Experience in Customer Retention Management.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-paced and challenging business environment.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English.
- Develop the marketing strategy and written action plans in order to achieve specific objectives.
- Follow up with dealers and POS’s to verify the work flow and sales performance.
- Monitor the cost of the required products in order to get full picture about the competitors.
- Interfere in pricing process by set sales plan set by marketing.
- Design the campaigns and assess the turnover from each campaign.
- Stock control and set proper plan to reduce the inventory.
- Manage marketing campaign by coordinating with agencies.
- Coordinate all internal and external marketing and promotional efforts including merchandising, community relations, public relations, information, events, and demos.
- Lead the marketing team in some companies and prepare the marketing budget.
- Ensure that all customer questions and requests are followed up in a timely manner on company social media pages.
- Identify market shifts and being fully aware of competition status.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of marketing team.
- Align various marketing activities to compliment organizational goals and create an achievable and sustainable workload.
- Follow up marketing events and activity e.g. exhibitions, showrooms, training, whether it’s located out of office or outside Baghdad.
- Observe the obstacles and identifying problems, and figure out different scenarios of solutions.
< Back to Job Search