Life Admin Team Leader needed for a leading Insurance company in Beirut, Lebanon.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Master/ MBA is a plus
• 5 to 10 years of experience in administration or operations within the life insurance division
• Good computer skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with good command of both English and Arabic, French is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with team spirit
• Detail oriented with excellent organization skills
• Self-motivated, dynamic and cooperative
• Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
• Ability to travel for short business trips (mainly to GCC countries)
• Flexible to work beyond the normal working hours
• Maintains established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
• Leads the proper application of the department’s policies and procedures.
• Performs daily management of the collection activities with the Life admins and collectors in the Branches, tackles issues and solves problems to ensure timely collection.
• Leads the work performance of his/her staff and works closely with them in a supportive and effective manner. Investigates delays, solves problems and ensures timely completion of the work.
• Acts as the business custodian of the IT system for Life insurance. Identifies the required development and changes and works on it with the concerned stakeholders where needed.
• Assists the Department Manager in the preparation for in-house seminars and training courses.
• Produces periodical reports and annual reports to be discussed with the concerned managers.
• Follows up with Branches and Agencies, and responds to their queries on all issues relating to laps, paid-up policies, revivals, commissions, advance on commission, cancelation, surrenders, cash value, recoding.
• Maintains all related processes and follow-ups for old portfolios.
• Checks the medical fees of assigned examiners for life assured.
• Reviews, every month, the commission’s payments with the accounts before settlement.
• Prepares the end year bonus report for all agents as per contracts and eligibility.
• Overviews the Renewal process and the demand list of advices to be collected / sent to Branches.
• Attends to correspondence of policyholders and agents.
• Supervises the lapsed/paid up policies processing operations.
• Overviews the preparation of the Revival and Reinstatement files and supervises the processing operations.
• Studies requests from clients regarding changes in Assurance terms and overviews the relevant endorsements prepared by the staff.
• Supervises the training of the life policy producers.
• Prepares documents and information related to court cases.
• Provides orientation and on-the-job training to new employees and trainees
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by his/her direct superior
< Back to Job Search