Junior Sales Representative needed for a leading international chemical distribution company in Jordan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, or Food Technology.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in raw materials sales with a technical background in Food industries in a well-known company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Arabic and English are mandatory. French is a plus
- Attention to details, motivation, and professionalism are mandatory, in addition to a commercial and creative mindset
- Ability to prioritize work and manage concurrent projects and multiple activities
- Strong skills in MS Office/G-suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Valid driving license and an experienced driver
- Gathering data on customers, competitors, and market conditions related to the Food segment in Jordan.
- Identifying and establishing key contacts within the segment decision makers and main stakeholders.
- Estimating the budget along with continuous monitoring of sales vs. budget.
- Launching new products within the set geographic territory.
- Visiting customers on regular basis and completing visits report.
- Selecting correct products or assist customers in making a product selection, based on customer’s needs, product specification and applicable regulations.
- Providing customers with on-going technical support.
- Planning and forecasting the sales of existing products in coordination with the company’s team and partners.
- Optimizing the sales and the margins while controlling receivables and minimizing overdue.
- Optimizing the stock level.
- Supporting the development of yearly marketing strategies for the group, including exhibition planning.
< Back to Job Search