We’re looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel.
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude
- Must have Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a positive, stellar attitude
- Must have a strong desire to achieve and exceed the target
- Must be fluent in English, French is a plus
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines, job boards…).
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with potential candidates;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates (Cold calls, face-to-face…)
- Searching CVs in internal database and external job boards to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy.
- Reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews (phone, video and face-to-face) and short-listing candidates for Low, Mid and Executive level positions.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer.
- Briefing the candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Building applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Participating in job fairs and recruitment events.
- Preparing job descriptions and evaluation forms.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed;
- Performing other recruitment / administrative tasks that may be required.
Working Days and Hours:
Monday to Friday : 09h00 am to 06h00 pm
< Back to Job Search