iOS Developer needed for an IT company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an iOS Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, Xcode.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs connecting applications to back-end services.
- Solid understanding of networking and security.
- Experience with App Store In-App Billing integration.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Develop and ship features with a keen focus on positively impacting user experience and business growth.
- Execute new ideas quickly and effectively on macOS and iOS while also being a resource to other teams and engineers.
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and ship features.
- Identifying and fixing bugs and critical issues.
- Participate in code reviews and feedback sessions to maximize growth opportunities.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of application.
< Back to Job Search