Interior Designer needed for a leading design firm in Cairo, Egypt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Can demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities.
- Has excellent presentation and people management skills.
- Has 4-5 years of professional work experience in a design firm.
- Loves to work at the intersection of design & client relationship management.
- Has knowledge of architectural and interior design and knows the basics of drawing production.
- Is organized, structured and detail-oriented.
- Has self-confidence and persistence.
- Can manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Follows through and completes tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Is a good colleague and a team-player, and yet capable of working independently.
- Be the voice and face of our firm in Cairo and educate clients about our creative design and execution capabilities.
- Meet new clients, discuss and understand their requirements in detail.
- Liaise with the design team to Create design concepts keeping in mind the client’s needs and preferences within estimated timelines and project cost.
- Present all designs to clients along with the design manager.
- Work closely with the client to gather feedback on designs and convey it to the team.
- Represent our firm at key networking events.
- Help marketing team to create content for social media campaigns.
< Back to Job Search