Insurance Sales Manager needed for a leading insurance company in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager in the insurance industry (Non-Life).
- Relevant experience in the UAE market is a must.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker with a very good command of English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable success in managing/coaching sales team.
- Flexibility and openness to innovation and improvement.
- Analytical and strategic mindset.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Train, coach, and develop the sales team.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
< Back to Job Search