HR Manager needed for a leading group company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Masters in Human Resources Management
- 15 years of experience in a related position of which at least 5 in a managerial position
- Fluent in English, French, and Arabic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop the HR department, staff members.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Knowledge of Excel and high skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Make sure the group values are well communicated and lived by across the group
- Manage human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Set and supervise the implementation of HR Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for the proper implementation and rolling out of the new HRIS
- Develop short and long-term plans and executive programs to manage and achieve the Human Resources department’s goals in line with the company’s objectives
- Set the manpower plan with the departments’ heads in alignment with the budget agreed for recruitment across all countries
- Supervise the recruitment activity and the onboarding process across all countries
- Manage the performance appraisal yearly exercise and give feedback to employees in Lebanon and follow up on similar activities across all countries
- Suggest a learning plan based on training needs assessment and supervise its implementation across all countries
- Advice departments’ heads on the labor law terms when it comes to staffing, layoffs or when taking disciplinary actions
- Provide regular HR reports to the management related to all companies across all countries
< Back to Job Search